** SAY NO TO TOXIC INGREDIENTS HELPS
** GREEN CLEANING HELPS TO ELIMINATE GERMS, BACTERIA, VIRUSES BETTER**
** REPLACE YOUR TOXIC CHEMICALS FOR A SAFE AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT**
** IT’S TIME TO ELIMINATE POLLUTION**
STEPS TO REMOVING TOXIC CHEMICALS FROM YOUR HOME OR OFFICE
- DOES THE PRODUCT YOU USE HAVE A NEGATIVE REACTION TOWARDS YOUR
HEALTH SUCH AS HEADACHE, COUGH, NAUSEA, BREATHING, ETC.?
- CHECK YOUR PRODUCT LABELS FOR TOXIC INGREDIENTS.
- IS IT SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS?
- NO INGREDIENTS LISTED
- FRAGRANCE LISTED AS AN INGREDIENT
- CHEMICALS LISTED AS INGREDIENTS
- DYE LISTED AS AN INGREDIENT
- ETHOXYLATES LISTED AS AN INGREDIENT
- THROW AWAY ALL TOXIC CLEANING PRODUCTS
- GO ON A PLANT-BASED CLEANING SHOPPING SPREE WITH PLANT-BASED MAIDS
- RESEARCH YOUR INGREDIENTS
Say No, To Toxic Cleaning!
- Triclosan: has been associated with cancer development and decreased cardiovascular
function in mice. Some studies in humans also suggest that triclosan exposure might have
negative effects on fertility, fetal development, and rates of asthma.
- Chlorine: breathing high levels of chlorine causes fluid build-up in the lungs.
- Phthalates: cause a negative reaction towards human hormones.
- Butoxyethanol: can cause harmful effects such as breathing problems and low blood
- 1-4 Dioxane: likely a human carcinogen and has been found in cleaning products.
Inhaling this chemical can cause vertigo, drowsiness, headache, anorexia, and irritation of the
eyes, nose, and skin.
- Ammonia: exposure to high levels of ammonia in the air causes immediate burning of the
eyes, nose, throat, and respiratory tract and can result in blindness and lung damage.
- Bleach: very irritating and corrosive to the skin, lungs, and eyes. As well, it has been known
to burn human tissue internally or externally. On top of this, it may cause a skin rash, extreme
headaches, migraines, muscle weakness, abdominal discomfort, esophageal perforation,
nausea, and vomiting.
How Do Harmful Ingredients Affect Your Health?
Many cleaning chemicals can irritate the eyes or throat, or cause headaches, cancer, reproductive problems, and other critical health issues. Some products release dangerous chemicals including; ammonia, bleach, formaldehyde, fragrance, dyes, chlorine, and more. Other harmful ingredients include ammonia and bleach. The harmful chemicals released when using cleaning supplies contribute to chronic respiratory problems, allergic reactions, and headaches. When you are inhaling toxic chemicals, you are being exposed to poisonous air and more.
Plant-Based Maids was established in Metro Atlanta known as a green cleaning company that specializes in eco friendly and plant-based cleaning products… Continue Reading
- Metro Atlanta: (470) 493-6578
- Charlotte NC Metro: (704) 759-6745
- Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m- 6:00 p.m
- Saturday hours 8:30 a.m-4:00 p.m